Thursday, March 7, 2013

GlossyBox January 2013

Got my February Glossy Box.  I was waiting around for my box to come.  I got notification that it was shipped, and it kind of slipped my mind.  So when I did think of it again I went online to check the status and it said it was delivered several days prior. So I got on the phone and contacted our post office.  They came and checked out locked box and sure enough they didn't put the key in our box to access the package box that my Glossybox was in.  Anyways, here's what came.

Like usual it came with their Glossybox Mag.  Always filled with beauty and fashion tidbits.  Also there's a great article on Bunny Meyer of grav3yardgirl on YouTube.  I just adore her.  She's really different, and that's what makes her so unique!  She's got the bluest eyes I've ever seen.  Check her out on YouTube if you get a chance.  And while you're at it too check out my channel littlebitofbeauty050 where I do unboxing of monthly subscriptions and also product reviews, oh yeah and my little Chihuahuas also have a part in my channel too with their own unboxing of their monthly pet subscriptions!


 This month's theme was "The Man Repeller".....which I'm still trying to figure out what the products in the boxes have to do with the theme!







Overview of what was in the box


Vincent Longo Lipstick
and the name of the lipstick in the photo below




Living Proof Prime Hair Primer
and
Fresh Umbarian Clay Mattefying Serum


Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution


OPI Liquid Sand Nail Polish
Love this polish!!


Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment