Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beauty Box 5 August 2012 Review - Great Box!!

I haven't been blogging for a while and really need to catch up.  So much I would like to share with you and let you know about.  

I got my first Beauty Box 5 in August and it was a really great box.  BeautyBox 5 is a monthly subscription that gives you 4-5 of your favorite beauty brands.  You will usually get one full size product in your box.  Monthly subscription is $12, Quarterly is $30 ($10/mo) and 1 year is $100 (approx. $8.33 per month).
If you would like to join through my referral you can at: https://www.beautybox5.com/home.php?key=501f3452b6923 or you can go directly to their website at www.beautybox5.com.

What I got in this month's BeautyBox 5
1. Blum Naturals Makeup Remover Towelettes - 10 pack retail price $3.99
2.  H20 Plus Marine Calm Restoring Eye Cream - .5 fl oz retail price $32.00
3.  Ferro Cosmetics Sheer Crystal Veil - .14 oz retail price $19.00
4.  Ella Faas Creamy Milky Glazed Lips - .95 fl oz retail price $35.00
5. Doctor T's Supergoop! Sunscreen Swipe - 7 swipes retail price $15.00

Pretty happy with what I got for the price!  Not a bad beauty subscription!  Try it you will most likely like it!!

I would like to share my YouTube page with you to show you what was in my box.  Check it out at:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66FjdBayBQQ


No comments:

Post a Comment