Sunday, August 26, 2012

Some more monthly subscriptions!!

As you know I like to research and join monthly beauty subscription and blog about each one.  I like sharing with you my finds and my products that I received.  I have come across and joined these new subscriptions:


  • BeautyBox 5:  BeautyBox 5 is a monthly beauty subscription a lot like Birchbox or MyGlam.  You get 4-5 monthly samples of your favorite beauty brands, and usually they offer a full size product.  You can join monthly....quarterly or yearly.  Monthly subscription is $12/month.  Quarterly is $30 (which is $10 per monthly and is billed quarterly) and the yearly subscription is $100 (which comes to $8.33 per month).  I decided to go a head with the yearly subscription, which I should have joined for a few months just to check out what their subscription and beauty samples are like.  I would suggest anyone who does join a monthly beauty subscription to do just that and test them before committing to a subscription.  I guess I was thinking of the $8.33 a month.  But I'll keep my fingers crossed and see how each month's products and samples are.  Anyways just wanted to pass this along to you.  If you are interested in signing up under me my referral link is: https://www.beautybox5.com/home.php?key=501f3452b6923 or you can go to their website and sign up directly through them at www.beautybox5.com !
  • Influenster:  Now this is a really cool site and it is FREE! They have a unique spin on their membership.  You go in and sign up and you unlock "badges".  The more badges you unlock the more chances you have at receiving a free box of full size products!  One thing they look at though if that you give feedback and share your finds through social medias, like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and a blog site like this.  So you go on to their site and try and unlock as many badges as you can.  They have "Influence" badges such as YouTube, smartphone, blogger, promoter, etc.  Then the next set of badges is "Lifestyles" such as techie, health-nut, outdoorsy, beauty, green, mom, bride-to-be, dog lover, cat lover, and more!  So go into these badges and see how many you can open!!  The more you can the more chances you have.  I was very excited to get notification this past week that I got pre-selected to get to get their "Naturals" VoxBox!! In order for me to confirm my interest in their program and and to be considered and official participant I was asked to fill out their "Naturals VoxBox Pre-Survey" to customize my box.  So yeah it's pretty exciting and if you want to try and get a free VoxBox from Influenster, just go onto their website at www.influenster.com and fill out as many badges as you can, but also remember they are looking for members who have Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and a blog site, and to help share their products, also logging into their website to do product reviews!
  • Julep:  Julep is a monthly nail polish subscription.  I have seen a lot of reviews on Julep and so many people love their nail polishes.  I love nail polish! It's one of my guilty pleasures!! I never use to have great nails...and my nails are shaped the nicest, but over the last few years my nails have become strong.  Painting my nails is actually something that I do that makes me feel good, and buying nail polish is an addiction to me!  Haha!  The thing that I like about Julep is that they are made without harmful chemicals that are in other nail polishes.  So you log onto their website, do a style quiz and then you can check out your first Julep Maven box with at least 2 gorgeous nail polishes, and other beauty favorites that they will include in your box!  If you don't like the nail colors they have selected for you, you can go and select another style.  It's $19.99 each month and you receive at least $40 of products.   You can earn a free month for every 2 people who signs up and purchases under your referral.  You also get 20% off and free shipping from the Maven Boutique! They will send you an email on the 20th of each month and you need to log into your account between the 20th and 24th to submit your request.  If you are interested in signing up under my referral, you can go to:  http://julep.com/?r=23540386 !!  Or you can go directly to their website at www.julep.com !
So these are just a few recent monthly subscription I am passing on to you!  Check them out!!  And let me know if you have joined any and what your thoughts are and how you like their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment