Sunday, December 23, 2012

POPSUGAR Must Have Luxury Edition Holiday Box

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately.  I haven't done ANYTHING for the month of December.  Just a busy month.  I need to be more diligent on keeping up with blogging.  I will try in the New Year....that will be my New Years Resolution!!

Anyways I just started getting Popsugar's Must Have Boxes.  My first one was for this month, and I did post of video on YouTube.  I will try and blog about that in the next day or so, but right now I want to share with you Popsugar Must Have Luxury Edition Holiday Box!  I was literally shaking and tingly when I was opening the box and doing the video.  I was so very impressed with what they had in their box. 

Fist of all it came in a very nice black box tied with a silver tie!  When I opened it, it came with everything wrapped in a silver paper, and then opening that.....everything came wrapped in black tissue paper and bubble wrap with the black crinkle paper inside to help protect in shipping.


Opening it and pulling out each individual item was so exciting for me.  Like I said I was literally shaking!  They had a really nice selection of products to surely please and pamper the woman in you!  Everything from chocolates, candles, an antique clutch, moisturizer, a lip and nail dual, hand soap and gold colored cuff piece of jewelry!  Popsugar you did an awesome job!  I was so excited opening this box!


This is what was in my box:

What was in my box:
~ JewelMint Clutch  www.jewelmint.com
~ Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer   www.epicuren.com
~  Vosges Mini Chocolate Bar Library  www.vosgeschocolate.com
~  Compagnie De Provence Liquid Hand Soap   www.compagniedeprovence-usa.com
~  Tocca Scented Candle   www.tocca.com
~  Heather Belle Cuff  www.heatherbelleco.com
~  Deborah Lippmann Lip & Nail Duet www.lippmanncollection.com


No comments:

Post a Comment