Sunday, January 13, 2013

Resolution Cravebox

I signed on to get the Resolution Cravebox. You can choose to enter a drawing for the Cravebox that is currently available. I haven't been denied any Craveboxes, only my first. I was thinking that...."Wow this must be tough trying to get one!", but then I was notified that it WAS available and I could chose one if I still wanted it. They will have you also do a survey I GUESS to see if you are suited for the box. Boxes range anywhere from $10-$15 each. I'm thinking that I may only do one randomly now and then instead of choosing as many as I have lately. I got this one, The Dog Lovers Cravebox and the Teen Cravebox just within the past couple weeks. I really liked the Dog Lovers box and posted a YouTube video on it. My little female Chihuahuas loved it and they are so interactive in it.

Anyways more about the Resolution Cravebox. This box cost $15. To me it was a little high priced for what you get. Well except I did get a Mary Kay product that does make it worth while. I am not big on getting food in my box when I can go to the grocery store to get them.

Here's what was in the Resolution Cravebox:
1. Mary Kay Timewise Repair .5 oz volu-firm eye renewal cream
I love any kind of facial products and always welcome anything for they eyes - so I'm anxious to try this out! I haven't tried any Mary Kay products for a while. Mary Kay products are really good! I have been receiving quite a few Mary Kay products in the past few Craveboxes. Not complaining.....glad I have! They must have some deal lately with Mary Kay. I'm glad they are including them.
2. A&W TEN and 7UP TEN 12 oz soda cans each
I'm not a big soda drinker and I'm not a big fan of artificial sweeteners either. I guess what they are doing is putting a new product from this beverage company out there is why this is in the box. The A&W can states natural and artificial sweeteners while 7UP claims "Naturally Favored with Other Natural Flavors" which sounds redundant. They are only 10 calories per can, and one can isn't going to hurt, so I will try these. A lot of times the natural and artificial sweeteners leave a strange aftertaste in your mouth. I think I'll try the 7UP straight and the A&W in a float!
3. Perfectly Simple by ZonePerfect Limited Ingredient Nutrition Peanut Crunch bar - 1.58 oz
Haven't tried it yet but I do like nutrition/protein bars. Claims only 6 ingredients, 10g of protein and gluten-free. Anything with less ingredients that are more natural is OK with me!
4. SunRype Bars 1.3 oz each
Mango Strawberry fruitsource plus veggie 100% fruit & veggie bar
Blueberry Pomegranate fruitsource All Natrual 100% fruit bar
Strawberry fruitsource 100% fruit bar
Strawberry Mango Just Fruit & Grain 70% fruit & veggie/30% grains & seeds
**Haven't tried them yet....but will. I threw these in my nightstand drawer because at times when I'm getting dressed, or even before bed, I get a little hunger pain going on!
5. CocoaVia Daily Cocoa Extract Supplement 250mg Cocoa Flavanols Variety Pack
Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
Sweetened Dark Chocolate
Summer Citrus
Cran-raspberry
**I did try the Unsweetened Chocolate (a half packet) in my yogurt and it was pretty tasty! You can put the chocolate flavored packets in milk, hot or chilled coffee drinks, yogurt, smoothies and oatmeal. The fruit flavored can be added to your daily water drinking regimen, smoothies, unsweetened iced tea and yogurt. I think next I will try it in my hot cereal.
This is what they state on their product - "Heart, brain and eye health - even exercise performance - depend on a healthy circulatory system, which supports your total health. But as you age, your blood vessels may become less flexible and less able to expand when needed to keep circulation running smoothly. Cocoa flavanols are scientifically proven to help support healthy circulation by helping your blood vessels stay flexible and expand as needed, even as you age, With daily intake, the cocoa flavanols in CocoaVia help oxygen and nutrients reach your organs and tissues, to help you stay on top - today and every day."
6. Celestial Seasonings Metabo Balance Wellness Tea 2 / 0.14 oz each tea bag
Green Tea Supplement
* Helps support metabolism
* With green tea and garcinia cambogia
* Refreshing tropical grapefruit flavor
7. Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip
Moisturizer, styler, hydrate, coiffe
**I don't usually use these products, but that's why they are given in these boxes. So I will try. It is also in the Teen Time Cravebox.

I'm doing this on my iPad with the blogger app so it's not letting me put the above under each photo below. Sorry about that!

If you're interested in finding out about Cravebox, go to www.cravebox.com .



















No comments:

Post a Comment