Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Julep's February Box

I ended up canceling my monthly Julep subscription because the polish didn't stay on my nails. I have thin, weak and brittle nails and as soon as my nails touches water and softened up the polish started to come off. My last order from Julep I did end up getting their base coat, which I hadn't been using. And I did read someone's comment about their polish coming off and the only way it stayed on was with their base coat. So I tried it and it did stay on! So I re-subscribed to Julep!

The month of February had the theme of Hollywood actresses. When I re-subscribed I was expecting an email to tell me to make my selections, and didn't get one. I did get a notice though that my box had shipped! So I was kind of excited but kind of leery that I didn't have control over my selections. But I was happy when my box did arrive! What I love about Julep is that not only do you get you nail polish selections, usually 2 or 3 polishes depending on they style of box you chose, but their boxes are themed for that month AND they include other goodies in their boxes!

Here is what I got in my February box:


If you are interested in using me as a referral, enter code 5042884 at sign up, and you can also get your first box for 1 cent by entering "PENNY" at checkout.





My style box was the American Beauty and it was full of extra goodies with a Valentine's theme.  I received two nail polishes in Joan (for Joan Crawford) is a raspberry plum with rose gold shimmer, and Sally (for Sally Fields) is an antique ivory cream.

It included two brand new products this month. Oxygen Nail Treatment is a new product for weak and peeling nails. It contains anti-aging plant stem cells and a UV filter to prevent yellowing. The other new item is Freedom Polymer Top Coat that is activated by natural light and has a unique polymer force field that prevents chipping for days. It has a quick dry formula that is 100% smudge free in 5 minutes!

They also included a cute little eyelash curler that is rather unique in shape and design. I used it once so far and it did the trick! It's flat design makes it easy to throw in your purse or lays flat in a shallow drawer. Oh and not to forget along with the Valentine's theme....the box had some pretty black and gold crinkle filler paper and a couple heart shaped chocolates.


Joan (a raspberry plum with rose gold shimmer)

Sally (antique ivory cream)

If you are interested in using me as a referral, enter code 5042884 at sign up, and you can also get your first box for 1 cent by entering "PENNY" at checkout at www.julep.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment