Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Colgate Optic White

I received Colgate Optic White toothpaste, mouth wash and toothbrush complimentary from Influenster from their Sugar 'n Spice Voxbox just recently and started using it immediately! I wanted to see if it actually does do what it claims - that it whitens teeth in 5 days.

The first night that I used this regimen my mouth was very sensitive to the toothpaste and even more so to the mouth wash. I used the toothpaste with the toothbrush. I really like the toothbrush. The bristles are very soft but brushes my teeth without being hard on my gums. Many other "soft" toothbrushes seems to make my gums bleed, but this one seemed very gentle. What I didn't like was on the backside of bristles in the brush it is textured which rubs the insides of my cheeks. This really irritated the skin in the inside of my mouth.

The Optic White toothpaste was very refreshing! Using their brush with this toothpaste really did the trick. It made my teeth feel very clean and my mouth refreshing! It has a very minty flavor and leaves your mouth feeling extremely fresh and cool, well cold!

The next step is to take their Optic Fresh mouthwash and rinse your mouth for 60 seconds. The very first time using it my mouth was so extremely sensitive that there was no way I could withstand even 10 seconds of the mouthwash in my mouth. For one thing I just recently bit the inside of my mouth and it was so very sensitive that I had to immediately spit the mouthwash out. The other thing was the backside of the toothbrush also irritated the inside cheek of my mouth. The mouthwash foams also when it comes in contact with water. I was pretty fascinated when I rinsed out the cap out under the faucet. After using the mouthwash for several days I was able to tolerate it better and the amount of time rinsing my mouth increased. The coldness of my mouth after rinsing was very intense. So much so that sipping water to finish rinsing felt like taking an ice cube and just shoving the whole thing in your mouth and closing your mouth!

After using Colgate Optic White regimen for a week now my teeth are whiter than when I started. I can see a difference. The thing is, my teeth will never be the beautiful Snow White teeth like the celebrities have, but at least they are whiter than they were before using this for a week.









No comments:

Post a Comment