Friday, August 3, 2012

Beauty Army August 2012

Just got my second Beauty Army box delivered yesterday.  If you'd like to see a Vblog on what I got you can go to My Channel on YouTube at littlebitofbeauty050 and check it out.


As I have mentioned in my first mail blog about monthly/quarterly subscription I mentioned that Beauty Army is a monthly subscription of $12.  You can go onto their website once you have been accepted into their ...what I call .... "club" once you get an email notification to do so, and select 6 of 9 beauty samples.  For the month of August....I use the word samples very sparingly, just as the samples were! I was more impressed with the samples that I received last month.  What is nice about Beauty Army though is their presentation of their boxes.  They come in a very nice hinged black box.  It comes with the camouflage design on the inside of the box and your samples are nicely wrapped in navy blue and pink tissue paper.   




Included in this month's Beauty Army Box are:



  • GRAND CENTRAL BEAUTY Mask Kit - comes with intensive booster, powder and mixing stick. This product you mix both the booster and powder together but came with NO mixing instructions.
  • LUCY B. Australian Wild Jasmine eau de parfum - top notes of pineapple & white ginger & middle notes of water lily & magnolia. Infused wit natural Australian flower essences. I'm not a big fan of perfume samples for beauty subscriptions since they hand them out so freely at stores.  And the other thing is....the sample that I got with this month's box was so small and it was only half full.  I think that if Beauty Army, or any other subscription, is going to give samples of perfume with their boxes, make it worthwhile and make them bigger.  The samples that spray are nicer and are a little bigger.  I do like this fragrance sample though.   www.lucybcosmetics.com
  • MACADAMIA Natural Oil - *Healing Oil Treatment* - theraputic oil for all hair types 1 oz.  I am always looking for and wanting some kind of oil treatment for my hair.  So I'm anxious to use this product!
  • BESSAME Crimson Rouge for rosy lips and cheeks 
  • CELLCEUTICALS Biomedical Skin Treatment - CerActive active moisture + barrier repair skin treatment .33 fl oz - You can never have too many creams and moisturizers and also got this in a previous box and wanted it again to use.
  • YOUNGBLOOD Mineral Primer - rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals - Paraban Free Cruelty Free - I really liked the feel of this mineral primer when I first squirt some on my hand.  It's really nice feeling, but not oily, even though when you put it on it feels oily.  It's got like a silicone feel to it.  So I hope this will be a very nice makeup primer to use.
So...there you have it for August's Beauty Army Box.  Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback if you like. If you have a Beauty Army Box you just received for August share with me what you like and don't like.

Please check back frequently since I will be trying to blog several times a week.  Also don't forget to checkout my Vblog on my channel on YouTube at littlebitofbeauty050 !


No comments:

Post a Comment