Sunday, August 19, 2012

Little Black Bag for August 2012!! There are 2!

If you're into something new and exciting with monthly subscriptions, Little Black Bag is one of the most innovative and fun monthly fashion subscriptions.  For only $49.95 per month you can get up to and over $150 worth of handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, accessories and home items! 

How it works is that you can go to their website and if you decide that you'd like to do a monthly subscription, you just pay $49.95 per month + $4.95 shipping.  Or if you just want to give it a try without any commitments it's $59.95 per month + $4.95 shipping.  You go onto their site, so a style survey and once you've done that, the site takes you to their gallery of awesome designer handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and so much more.  You go in and choose one item and once you go and agree to pay, what Little Black Bag does is that they will go in and put 2-4 more items (depending on how you answered your survey) into your virtual "bag"!  This is where the fun really begins!!  Depending on if you like what Little Black Bag has selected for you, you can decide to keep your items...and have them shipped OR you can start trading out the ones you don't want to keep.  You can trade with other member on the site and you have a total of 7 days to trade.  This is so fun and so addicting!  When I first started with LBB I was really hesitant on trading and afraid that I'd get stuck with an item that no one else wanted....but you know what? There seems to be someone out there who wants the item you want to trade.  And sometimes there are so many trade offers that you get to pick and choose who or what you want to trade! Some people are so committed to trading that they will trade constantly to get what they want.  Me....I don't have the time or the energy to devote to such craziness!!  People recommend that you go the full 7 days to trade.  That's up to you.  Me....I will trade until I realize that I really like what I got and will elect to have my items shipped.  You can also elect to "skip" a month, which is great because that gives a little flexibility for you to decide if you want to purchase items from LBB or not.  Also you have the option to send back any item/s that you are not happy.  They will either give you a refund or you can elect to have that item's dollar amount applied to your next month's LBB!  Their customer service is excellent!!

Oh and not to mention.....they also add free stuff to your bag!  One month they had free trial size of Redken products, and this month everyone got a coupon for $15 off any purchase of $75 dollars at www.stevemadden.com !

Anyways I did two bags this month and here is what I got!!

My 1st Little Black Bag August 2012

  • Melie Bianco Edith Top Handle Framed Bag - Valued at $70
  • BCBGeneration Mini Square Crossbody - Valued at $78
  • All the Rage Beaded Necklace - Valued at $40
  • Steve Madden $15 coupon off on any $75 purchase at their store.
          Total #1 Little Black Bag Value:  $188!!



My 2nd Little Black Bag August 2012
  • Street Level Structured Top Handle Satchel - Valued at $72
  • Lydell NYC 3 Row Metal Disc Necklace - Valued at $26
  • Spring Street Seven Wonders Dainty Necklace - Valued at $18
  • Steve Madden $15 coupon off on any $75 purchase at their store.
Total #2 Little Black Bag Value:   $118

If you are interest in joining Little Black Bag through a referral from my, you can join at: http://lbb.ag/I0HF .  I can get an free item added to my next bag up to $25!  You too will also get a referral link to have your family and friends join and you can get an extra item valued up to $25!!  

Also let me know if you do because I would really love to find out what you got in your Little Black Bag!

If you are interested in seeing an open box video of these items, or my other monthly subscriptions, visit my YouTube channel at - littlebitofbeauty050 !!



No comments:

Post a Comment