Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Monthly Subscriptions that I signed up for TODAY!

I'm really excited to share with you two more beauty subscriptions that I just signed up for today. Here's a little bit of info on them!

  • Beauty Box 5 - This is a monthly beauty subscription.  If you go to their website you can sign up for one month, quarterly or one year subscription.  For one month you can join for $12.  For quarterly (3 months) you can pay $30 ($10 mo./saving $6) or go for 1 year at $100 ($8.33 mo./saving $44).  Now that is pretty inexpensive if you can afford to sign up for one month. You will get 4-5 samples of your favorite beauty brands delivered each month!  I did see some videos on YouTube done on Beauty Box 5 and people were happy with the items they got in their box.  What they were excited about was that there were more makeup samples.  So I am really looking forward to trying out Beauty Box 5 ........ If you would like to subscribe under me my link is:  https://www.beautybox5.com/home.php?key=501f3452b6923 .  If I get people who subscribe under me I will get a free box.  You too will get a referral link to share with you friends to get your own Beauty Box 5 free!  If you prefer, you can go directly to to Beauty Box 5's website at www.beautybox5.com and join! 
  • The Natural Beauty Box - This is a NEW subscription club that just started in July!  It offers 10-15 deluxe 95-100% natural samples, with coupons with savings over $50, points toward free products with their product review rewards program, and full size samples in their boxes!  All just for $15-$20 per month.  So I am also very much looking forward to receiving "natural" beauty samples from this monthly subscription!  If you are interested in checking them out..... go tho their website at www.thenaturalbeautybox.com .
As usual once I get my boxes I will share with you for review on this blog.  Also please go to my YouTube channel at littlebitofbeauty050 and check out my video open box and reviews!  I would love for you to subscribe to my channel ..... the more I get signed up, the faster I will be putting together a giveaway!  So new subscribers are ALWAYS welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment