Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Glam Bag August 2012 - My 1st and GREAT BAG!!

This is my very first Glam Bag and I can say is that I was very impressed with it! Glam Bag is a monthly beauty subscription that is $10 a month. Glam Bags come each month in a shinny metallic mailer and the samples come in a little cosmetic bag. Usually the cosmetic bags are different each month.  Very cute idea! You can sign up at www.myglam.com for your very own Glam Bag.



Here is what I got:

  •  eclos Plant Stem Cells Anti-Aging Cellular Activator Face Serum - .5 oz
  •  eclos Plant Stem Cells Anti-Aging Regenerative Cream - .25 fl oz
  •  Salty Cosmetics Loose Luxury Mineral Eye Shadow in Glama-ZOID! #150 - .035 oz
  •  My Glam Gloss color 02 - full size .237 fl oz
  •  Demeter Fragrance Library Dragon Fruit Roll-On Perfume Oil - .29 fl oz
  •  Circus by Andrea's Choice nail color in Ringmaster - full size .45 fl oz
So I was VERY impressed with my very first Glam Bag and the beauty samples I got!  I got 2 full size products....the My Glam Gloss and Circus by Andrea's Choice Ringmaster nail polish.  The eclos products re nice sample sizes and I'm very excited to try them.  I always love any kind of facial moisturizers or serums.  I was a little on the fence with Demeter's Dragon Fruit Roll-On Perfume Oil.  I like light floral fruity fragrances, but this one just didn't grab me when I first applied some.  Reminds me of Kool Aid.....and that's a smell I don't really want to have on me.  I will give it another try though.  Also excited to try the Salty Cosmetics Loose Luxury Mineral Eye Shadow.....great as a highlight under your brow or on the inner corners of your eyes for the bright wide-awake look that we all want!

If you want to check out my video on this month's Glam Bag....check me out on YouTube at littlebitofbeauty050 !  Please subscribe too if you like my videos.  I am on a mission right now to get 60 subscribers and once I reach the 60 mark I will be doing an awesome giveaway that will include a handbag from Little Black Bag!

Twitter: @littlebitofbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment