Sunday, October 7, 2012

CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Influenster Naturals VoxBox

CleanWell Individual wipes clean up messes and kill germs with all natural ingredients that are easy on the earth. Their mild ingredients are great for hands and face, and the one-use packet is ideal for all your on-the-go activities!

After eating a meal and my hands being sticky, I used the hand sanitizing wipes.  The wipes have a nice texture to them.  They had a very nice citrus smell and they made my hands feel like it moisturized them somewhat.  One suggestion for the wipe like this since they are natural is to make sure that the wipes is biodegradable and to package them in something other than a foil pouch.  Other than that I really liked these wipes!  Also what else I liked about these wipes is that they were alcohol free!  Sometimes when I use hand wipes that have alcohol in it is if I have a cut on my hand or finger, the alcohol really stings.  Very pleased with these wipes.




No comments:

Post a Comment