Monday, October 8, 2012

Nectresse - Influenster Naturals VoxBox

One thing that I am not a big fan on is sweeteners, natural or artificial  other than sugar.  Mind you I am not a big sugar eater either.  I am always willing to try something new, especially if it's natural.

Nectresse was another item that was included in the Naturals VoxBox for review.  Nectresse is a sweetener that claims to taste like sugar but with zero calories per serving.  It's 100% all natural and is made primarily from monk fruit, combined with other natural sweeteners.

I tried it and to be truthful....I didn't like it.  I have a hard time with these types of sweeteners because they don't taste like sugar.  I use a little bit of sugar in my tea I have in the morning, and tried Nectresse in it instead.  And I have to admit, I don't think I'd change over to substituting Nectresse for sugar.  I just did not like the taste.  It seemed to have left an aftertaste in my mouth.  It would be go for someone who couldn't use sugar or shouldn't have it.  This is just my personal thoughts on it.  As far as baking with it, I'm not a baker.  I don't make sweets, like cookies, cakes or pies of that matter, so maybe the taste of Nectresse wouldn't be so bad.  Anyways these are just my person thoughts.  I appreciate that I was given the chance to receive and review this product in my Naturals VoxBox.


No comments:

Post a Comment