Friday, October 19, 2012

You Should Check out www.influenster.com !!

I am a big fan of Influenster!  It's a program where you sign up and unlock badges to help you with chances of getting one of their VoxBox.  When I say unlock badges, they have many lifestyle badges that you click on and answer questions of different types of lifestyles....may it be  being a new mother...... going to college...... having a pet such as a dog or cat ..... or being a baby boomer!  The more badges you can unlock....the better chances you have at getting one of their sponsored VoxBox!  

One thing I have noticed that really helps here is being able to promote the products you receive in your VoxBox.  Which means having different social medias are great for doing this!  I have a YouTube channel, I submit blog posts, I tweet about it, and share pictures on Instagram and Pinterest!

I was extremely excited to get my very first VoxBox, The Naturals VoxBox, that have many natural products to use around the home, for your health, and also for your personal use.  Check out some of my previous posts here on my blog about these products that I have received in the Naturals VoxBox!

And.....I just got another sponsored VoxBox that I just got today!  I am so excited to get chosen again, and will be submitting reviews soon on my new VoxBox!  So stay tune!

In the meantime, if you are interested in checking out Influenster, just log onto their website and get started unlocking those badges!  The more badges you can unlock the better chance you have at getting your VoxBox!  So go to: www.influenster.com and check it out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment