Tuesday, October 9, 2012

EBOOST - Influenster Naturals VoxBox

I was pleasantly happy to receive EBOOST in my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster.  I have never tried this product before.  

"EBOOST will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash,  As a shot or an easy-to-mix powder and in four flavors, you'll feel great weather you choose Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate, or Super Berry."

I had waited for a while before trying this.  So this morning I had the most opportune time to try it out.  I deal with some conditions that I take medications that make me really tired and also lowers my immune system.  This morning I was having a really hard time.  I was overly tired, no energy and just felt like going back to bed after being up for a while.  After my bath, if I'm feeling like this, usually does my in for the day.  Just the simple job of getting dressed is all that I can do at times that does me in for the rest of the day.  This morning was no different.  But then today my husband wanted for us to go out for lunch and I didn't want to say no because of the way I was feeling.  After getting out of my bath I decided this was the perfect time to take EBOOST, because I really needed something to help me.  I mixed it up and drank it before getting dressed.  By the time I got dressed, dried my hair and put on my makeup, I felt totally different.  I felt good, I had energy and ended up heading out the door for lunch with my husband.  What I really like about EBOOST is that it is all natural.  I was worried at first about the caffeine from the green tea, because I shouldn't have caffeine, but didn't feel the effects that caffeine usually has on my.....like my heart racing!  EBOOST is packed with vitamins, minerals and super-nutrients that deliver a boost of energy and immunity.  Their packets have no sugar, artificial flavors.  I liked the flavor.  At first I didn't mix it right.  You are supposed to put the packet in a class and pour in cold water.  I poured the packet into the water and it left it foamy on the top, but it soon disparate.  It kind of reminded me of Tang.....what we had as kids.  But much more healthier for you.  This is something that I would most definitely buy.  Thanks Influenster for including this in my Naturals VoxBox!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment