Saturday, October 6, 2012

Parissa Wax Strips from Influenster Naturals VoxBox

I have never used any wax strips before.  I have gone and had it done at a salon, but never used any on myself.  Waxing at a salon can be pretty expensive and so it was really neat to get Parissa Wax Strips in my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster.  The strips are clear so it was easy to see where to put them and if they were covering the area correctly.  I had used them on my face, mainly on my chin and also above my lip.  I was a little reluctant at first to use them, but overcame my fear and used them. I did not use them on my bikini area since I really don't have a need to wax that area.  What a really liked about this product too besides it being natural, was that it came with oil that helped to remove the wax.  I was pleasantly surprised and happy with this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment