Sunday, October 7, 2012

GEODEO - Influenster Naturals VoxBox

GEODEO - Island scent Natural Deodorant Plus Detox Complex is a naturally-derived, bearkthrough eco-technology, specially formulated to be safe for your body and your world.  Rach a new level of purity, keeping you fresh for 24-hours odor protection.

I was really looking forward to using this natural deodorant.  The scent is really refreshing and it felt very nice using it.  I was really excited to get a natural deodorant since I haven't used any kind of deodorant in the past several years.  I use crutches and my underarms are sensitive.  I don't sweat a lot and I am really hesitant on using any kind of chemicals that they put in regular deodorants anymore.  Any kind of chemical is absorbed into your body and also they tend to make me breakout in deodorants.  I have used this for a few weeks now and am very happy with the results.  It is very easy on my sensitive skin and would most definitely be purchasing this for myself in the future.  I was very thankful for receiving this in my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster!




No comments:

Post a Comment