Monday, November 5, 2012

Bath and Body Works Mini Candle from Influenster

I received this Bath Body Works mini candle in the fragrance Cider Lane in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox.  First off I'm a big fan of anything Bath and Body Works and I have been picking up these little mini candles there.  I was really happy to get the mini candle and the fragrance is oh so yummy!  I could smell it first thing when I opened my box.  I love fall fragrances in candles and this is a wonderful fragrance.....all things fall.  I already had a mini candle holder so took out my summer candle and threw this in!  So cute!  I love these because I keep it on my vanity and I burn them.  Just the right size.

Also included in the box was a coupon for Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles for $10!  You could purchase 5 with the coupon!  So I took that in and got a 3-wick candle for Christmas!  And heading up to the cash register I also grabbed another mini candle in Nutmeg and Spice and a mini candle holder for the holidays! Oh I love the fragrances in our home!
www.bathandbodyworks.com

Bath and Body Works candle was complimentary to test through Influesnter's Beauty Bloggers VoxBox!  Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment