Thursday, November 1, 2012

Birchbox + Goop October 2012

This month Birchbox teamed up with goop.com.  Birchbox is a monthly beauty/lifestyle subscription that is $10 per month. They deliver high-end beauty and lifestyle samples from top brands. They also have a man's Birchbox, so get one for the man in your life! You can go to www.birchbox.com and sign up for your monthly subscription.
Birchbox + Goop
Goop.com is Birchbox's go-to resource for lifestyle inspiration, like wholesome recipes or a tip packed city guide, they have the inside scoop on all things wonderful. This month Birchbox enlisted goop to put together a collection of must-try essentials.

What is in this month's Birchbox:

** essie / goop Pick - nail polish in power clutch - Full-size $8.
  I was really excited to get this nail polish in my box this month.  I am going to use it with Zoya's Fleck Effect Top Coat to make it really pop!
** Joanna Vargas daily serum - Full-size $85 - I'm really excited to get this in my box!  I always any kind of serum!!
** Kiehl's Aromatic Blends Liquid Body Cleanser in Orange Flower & Lychee - Full-size $24 - I have been using this in my bath and it's a really nice body cleanser with a nice fragrance!
** Naked Princess Naked Shine Luscious Lip Gloss in Naked Shine - Full size $26 - This is a really small sample, but it's a GREAT lip gloss!!  I would consider purchasing one through Birchbox!
Lifestyle Extra - Luna Fiber Bar in Chocolate Raspberry - Pack of 15 $14.95 - MMmmm chocolate and raspberry!  Great combination!  This is my second Luna Bar that I have received in my Birchbox!

I was pretty well pleased with this month's box.  I know a lot of people weren't and were expecting more when they teamed up with goop, and were disappointed.  I know a lot were looking forward to getting an Essie nail polish in their box and didn't.


Stay tuned for November's Birchbox!!


No comments:

Post a Comment