Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

I was really excited to receive Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair in my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox from Influenster!

What I really like about this product is that I use it on my towel dried hair and helps with the frizz. I have thick wavy, curly hair.  And what is really weird about it is that it is a lot thicker on the left side than the right.  So I use this product a little more on the left side because it's a little more frizzier than the right.  I love the texture of the cream and it has a really nice coconut fragrance to it.  It helped with styling.  Also living in the Pacific Northwest we have a lot of rain at times and just recently I got caught in the rain.  When I came inside my hair was overly frizzy!  I took the cream and put a small amount in my hair and rubbed it in!  And the frizz went away in no time!  It costs around $6.00 for a full sized 4-oz bottle.

For more information on Not Your Mother's products you can go to:  http://www.nymbrands.com/


Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair cream was sent complimentary from Influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment