Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo and Conditioner

I haven't been keeping up with blogging as I had liked and have so many things to blog about that I know I'm not going to get to.  If you'd like to see a lot of my monthly beauty/lifestyle/doggy subscriptions you can check them out on my YouTube channel littlebitofbeauty050.

Today I wanted to blog a little bit about a particular shampoo and conditioner that I got in my July 2012 Glossybox.  I have used many types of shampoos and conditioners, from drugstore to products highly recommended to me by my hairdresser.  And with these monthly subscriptions I have been getting I have to say that I was really impressed with the deluxe sample sizes of Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo and Conditioner!  

The shampoo went on as any shampoo did.  It has a very nice fragrance...but when I rinsed my hair I literally had that "squeeky" clean feeling to my hair.  After using shampoos, and usually the same after a while, you can feel the residue of continual use in my hair.  But I have to say this felt so clean!

Okay now for the conditioner!  It's awesome too!  And what is so unique about this conditioner is that it's not like your normal conditioner.  First of all when you take the top off of the container.....and I wish I would have gotten a picture of this....the conditioner comes out like a mousse!  I love this!  And when you put it in your hair and work it in, it's really different.  It doesn't have that slick slippery feel as you work it in....and all over your body when you rinse it out if you're in the shower using it.  No...it just rinses out very nicely.  

So this is definitely a shampoo and conditioner to try.  Very nice, very unique and very GREAT!


 The sizes here shown are the deluxe sample size of 1.75 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment