Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

I received the Goody Simple Style Spin Pins complimentary from Influenster in my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox.  This product was ok for those of you how put your hair in a bun.  For me it was rather difficult because I don't master this particular hair style at all.  I prefer to leave my hair down.  I did try it and totally forgot to have my husband take a picture to post here of what it looked like.  But that's okay because I wasn't particularly happy with the way it turned out.

These Spin Pins are pretty unique.  I can see that if someone was in a hurry to put their hair in a bun would like these.  The box showed how to use them in three different style buns.  They went in rather nicely and held my hair quite well.  So whoever made this little twisty pin did a great job!  It costs around $7.29 for two pins.

To see more information about the Goody Simple Style Spin Pin and other products by Goody you can got to:    http://www.goody.com/  Oh....I see some other products that interest me on their website!  So check it out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment